Anyway, I'm gathering them all here for your amusement and to see if anything strikes me as being worth turning into a longer story.
- "I love you," she said.
- "It will cure what ails you."
- Once he died, she stopped crying.
- "Don't go."
"You can't stop me."
- "I'll be dancing on your grave."
- So she hunted her entire life.
- "You wanted to!"
"But I didn't."
- They tried to smother my light.
- "Don't you give me that attitude!"
- "Stop looking at me that way."
- His lips fit. A perfect match.
- Their hands were like puzzle pieces.
- I want you to know me.
- "Drive," she begged. "Take me anywhere."
- She could run, but she stayed.
- Tangle me up in nervous knots.
- She chose family over everything else.
- She chose one thing over family.
- They never once believed in her.
- Yes. He hurt her every time.
- "You'll fail."
Tragically, he believed it.
- I just want to try this.
- He tasted like honey. And freedom.
- It used to be my favorite.
- So he came back every day.
- "You should sleep in my bed."
- Why did she find that sexy?
- He just couldn't help imagining it.
- "So are you planning to—"
- She could help. But she didn't.
- She chose to live, not survive.
- "I'm going to leave one day."
- "You'll miss me when I'm gone."
- "When's the last time she smiled?"
- "I'm opening the whiskey."
- "Pick your poison."
- We'll always remember the real man.
- "Bury him in a shallow grave."
- 'Almost' was her least favorite word.
- "Does it—"
- "You're not going to lose me."
- "I almost loved you, you know."
- There was no choice to make.
- "Clean yourself up."
"Like you care."
- No one will ever find me.
- "Do I die at the end?"
- "Was that too—"
- "Explain it one more time."
- "Dance with me, just once more."
- "Dance with me."
"Just once more."
- "Is that a—"
"Ring? Oh, yeah."
- She waited. She would keep waiting.
- I was going to be brilliant.
- "I want you. Here and now."
- "Kiss me like you mean it."
- "I'll fight you tooth and nail."
- I had a dream like this….
- Stop me if I'm scaring you.
- "Don't stop."
"Just don't stop!"
- Pride was all she'd ever wanted.