Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Destination: Not Here

Finally!  I have some news.  People have constantly been asking me where I will be touring to, and I finally have an answer.  I was told on Monday that I would know by "mid-week" where I was going and who with.  It's Saturday and I finally got that e-mail.  Silly theatre people don't know what day of the week it is.





So, for the time being (and possibly forever) I'm going to withhold the names of the other actors for their privacy.  (I haven't actually spoken with any of them yet.)  However, here is the official list of cities I will be visiting:

Louisville, KY
Cleveland, OH
Toledo, OH
Cincinatti/Dayton, OH
Columbus, OH
Detroit, MI
Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo, MI
South Bend, IN/Northern IN
Milwaukee, WI

I'm supposed to receive a more detailed itinerary in a few days, but for now this is what I've got.  Very exciting, and based on a few of those cities, I might even be able to drop in on some friends and family during those couple of months!  Also, I know we're supposed to have weekends free, so if you are from or familiar with any of these cities, be sure to leave suggestions about good places to visit (especially food-type places!).

I'll let you know when I have more news!  For now here's another Beauty & the Beast picture for your viewing pleasure. :)


2 comments: